- _Your Cycle Coach
- Structured Progressive custom training plans, Power based Performance testing,
Several different plan options to suit your individual needs, Smart training to fit in with lifes other priorities. Full initial consultation to define your goals and current level of fitness with regular coach rider feedback and communication.
(Added: 19-Sep-2014 Hits: 5 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The Association Of British Cycle Coaching
- If cycling coaches are what you are looking for because you feel the need for improved training, or you are a practicing or prospective cycle coach, then welcome to the web site of the Association of British Cycling Coaches.
(Added: 19-Sep-2014 Hits: 4 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- _Coach 4 Bike
- Are you training with a purpose? Do you set specific targets and goals or, do you just follow the "same old routine" season after season; club run-chain gang-mid week 10 and then race practically every weekend hoping to improve but don't appear to! The solution could be waiting here for you at www.coach4bike.co.uk We offer structured training programmes specifically designed for you by an enthusiastic, professional cycling coach with over 20 years cycling experience.
(Added: 12-Aug-2006 Hits: 1337 Rating: 9.93 Votes: 30) Rate It
- Insure4sport is designed to respond to the increasing insurance needs of sports coaches and instructors. They have created a range of insurance products to meet the needs of those involved in instructing or coaching sport. The policies they provide are encompassing and flexible, providing you with cover for Public Liability, Personal Accident, Professional Indemnity, your Sports Equipment and most importantly at a competitive price.
(Added: 14-Oct-2009 Hits: 434 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- BCF Coaching
- Coaching is at the heart of cycling performance at every level, from learning bike handling skills in a school or club through to training for the Olympic Games. Coaching and participation in sport can affect attitudes, lifestyles, physical development and confidence.
Here is everything you need to know about becoming a cycle coach and a list of regional approved BCF cycle coaches.
(Added: 20-Dec-2003 Hits: 2287 Rating: 8.91 Votes: 93) Rate It
- Cycle Coaching for Kids
- Cycle coaching courses for children aged 4 to 14 years old in the UK.
(Added: 10-Jan-2010 Hits: 328 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cycle Training (for Greater London and UK)
- Cycle Training is a team of friendly professional instructors across Greater London and Sussex.
We provide personal tuition in confident road cycling for all ages.
We run courses in road cycling and maintenance skills through youth projects and schools.
We run maintenance classes for adults.
We provide training and consultation for employers and youth organisations.
(Added: 9-Apr-2003 Hits: 2188 Rating: 7.60 Votes: 56) Rate It
- Cycle West.
- Cycle training will teach you essential skills and give your confidence a boost.
Cycle West works with children, young people and adults. And we provide training for all levels of ability - from complete beginners unable to ride a bike at all, through to experienced cyclists who want to further improve their competency.
Sessions can be one-to-one or for small groups. We work with individuals and with schools, businesses and voluntary organisations.
(Added: 9-Apr-2003 Hits: 2167 Rating: 8.90 Votes: 78) Rate It
- Cycle-Smart Coaching
- Cycle-Smart can guide your through the unknowns of training and recovery for road, cyclo-cross, or mountain biking, providing you an explanation of every pedal stroke. We offer four levels of coaching that will allow you to avoid training mistakes, maximized your improvement and training time while balance racing with the rest of your life.
(Added: 9-Apr-2003 Hits: 2069 Rating: 9.02 Votes: 51) Rate It
- Whether you want to get fitter or just lose weight, Fitbug will get you moving more and eating better. The “Bug” is a small gadget (downloadable accelerometer), which accurately tracks and records your activity levels on a daily basis. Simply pop the Bug on your waistband, in your pocket or handbag and wear it every day. Download the results to fitbug.com and you'll see exactly how much exercise you've done. By slowly increasing the amount of steps you take each day and following Fitbug's healthy eating advice, we will help you get fitter, slimmer and healthier.
(Added: 12-Apr-2010 Hits: 376 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Performance Cycle Coaching
- Performance Cycle Coaching by Lee Povey in the UK. 15 years cycle coaching experience.
(Added: 10-Jan-2010 Hits: 352 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Super Sport Systems Online Training for Cyclists
- Personalized online training tools for cyclists who want to win! Uses
secret Russian Olympic training methods to maximize performance for cyclists competing in road and track cycling, velodrome, cyclo-cross, mountain biking. Scientifically proven with 3 decades of research resulting in numerous Olympic and World Class winners.
(Added: 4-Jun-2004 Hits: 1442 Rating: 5.80 Votes: 15) Rate It
- The Association of British Cycling Coaches
- On this web site you can find (or become) a cycling coach, read coaching articles about bike training and other related topics, discover book reviews and abstracts of sports science papers, and keep up to date with cycling news.
(Added: 10-Jan-2010 Hits: 358 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It